Common Questions about Palmetto Bluff Vacation Rentals
- How do I book a home?
- You can either make a booking directly on this website by using the "check availability box" to the left. Or you can call our office at 843/505-0127 and a receptionist will be glad to help you.
- Is booking online secure?
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway providers database. It will only be accessible by those authorized with special rights to such systems. They are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
- Can I bring my pet with me?
- We offer several homes, some of which allow pets and some do not. You can either look at our properties online by clicking on the "vacation rentals" tab above and see if the home you are looking at allows pets. Or you can call our office at 843/505-0127 and a receptionist would love to help find a home that is just right for you and your pet.
- Will I have access to Palmetto Bluff amenities?
As a guest in one of our rental properties, you will have access to Canoe Club Family Pool and Fitness; River House Pool and Fitness;
Wilson Lawn and Racquet Club for tennis, racquet ball, croquet, bocce; Wilson Landing Marina, and Outside Palmetto Bluff at the
Marina for boating, kayak excursions, paddle boarding; complimentary kayaks and fishing poles; bicycle and golf cart rental; upscale
dining at Canoe Club and Jessamine Restaurants, casual dining at Buffalo's, River House Pub, Fore and Aft, and Octagon Bar; plus
nightly s'mores in the Wilson Village Square. The resort charges a $60 per day Resort Recreation fee so that you and your guests may
have access to all of the above.
What are the benefits of a vacation home rental?
- Our vacation homes are stocked in such a way that you always feel like you are coming "home" to your "vacation home" rather than returning to a small hotel room. Our homes have full kitchens, with some homes having game rooms, hot tubs and BBQ grills and other amenities you will not find elsewhere. You will be able to enjoy a full service home while you are on vacation rather than a small, cramped hotel room.