Old Town Bluffton
Spend a day strolling Calhoun Street to the see the Church of the Cross. Explore the charming, local shops from Al-Harry furniture design to Gigi's Boutique or visit Spartina's flaghip store. Play at DuBois Park with the kids and enjoy lunch al fresco. Visit one of the numerous local galleries or stop by Heyward House to take a historic tour. It's no wonder Bluffton has been named one of the best places to retire by Forbes. It's that Bluffton state of mind.
Farmers Market: Thursdays, 2:00-7:00 PM (Summer Hours)
Visit the famous Bluffton Farmers Market-ranked #1 in the state and among the top 20 in the country!
- Agave Sidebar: Fun Southwest, Tex-Mex taco and tequila bar.
- Bluffton Family Seafood House: Fresh, local seafood in a casual, family friendly setting.
- Cahill’s Market & Chicken Kitchen: Authentic, fresh Lowcountry fare. A MUST for Saturday breakfast or Sunday brunch!
- Captain Woody's: A local favorite! Seafood, po boys, hush puppies and more!
- Corks Wine Company: Bluffton's original neighborhood wine bar.
- Downtown Deli: Fantastic sandwiches. Open for lunch on the weekdays.
- Fat Patties and Salt Marsh Brewery: Gourmet burgers and craft beer. Delicious!
- May River Grill: Specializes in fresh, local seafood. Always a hit!
- Mi Tierra: Authentic Mexican food in a casual atmosphere.
- Midnight Bakers: Delicious pastries in the Promenade. Be sure to get there early!
- Old Town Dispensary: Voted "Favorite Live Music Venue." Good friends, cold drinks and delicious food.
- Red Fish Bluffton: Features an eclectic blend of seafood, steaks and local fruits and vegetables.
- The Bluffton Room: American cuisine prepared with the finest ingredients. Ages 13 and over please.
- The Corner Perk: Cafe. Coffee Roaster. Dessert Bar. Great menu for breakfast and lunch.
- The Cottage: Scrumptious food and Southern charm.
- The Pearl: Inspired, coastal cuisine NOW OPEN
To see the latest happenings in Old Town Bluffton click HERE